Matushka Jenny is available to speak on: Infant Death, Miscarriage and Bereavement. Learn more »
Mat. Jenny Schroedel has published essays and book reviews in a variety of magazines, including Books & Culture, Portland Magazine, and First Things. She has a Masters in Theology from St. Vladimir’s Seminary. Her fifth book, Naming the Child (Paraclete Press) is due out this spring. She lives in Hawaii with her husband John, an Orthodox priest, and their two daughters.
Naming the Child
For those who have experienced miscarriage or stillbirth, or the death of a child within the first year, Naming the Child offers an intimate glimpse into the hope, heartbreak and unexpected strokes of grace that come when one faces the unthinkable.
This gentle resource contains
- stories of hope and wisdom
- practical advice and guidance
- comfort and ways to honor and remember
- all told through the perspectives and experiences of a diverse group of parents.
- Naming the Child creates a community of love and support for bereaving parents and siblings, written with a light touch and sensitive spirit.
Mat. Jenny Schroedel is available to address the following topics:
- Infant Death
- Support for the Bereaved